Monday, December 28, 2015

Awww...Really Mom?!

So, I wanted to dress the dogs up in cute outfits and take Christmas photos. I had plans to turn them into stunning personalized Christmas cards that would impress all my friends and family. Truth is, my plans were nothing more than delusions of grandeur. Long story short: No personalized Christmas cards this year. This is the very best picture could get:


As you can see, it didn't go as planned. Jedi refused to look at me completely, whereas Roxy glared. GLARED! I couldn't get them to stay still at the same time. Also, filed under TMI, I had to shoot at an odd angle because Jedi wouldn't put away his lipstick (if you know what I mean). And that is something you just can't unsee. BTW this is a reoccurring problem with him, and I have actually Photoshopped his "doghood" out of pictures in the past.

Drogo's Christmas photo didn't turn out like I wanted either. Click here if you'd like to see that one.

I hope my photographic ineptitude made you smile this morning. That's the point of the Awww...Monday blog hop. Click around below and see what others are sharing today. A big thanks to Sandee over at Comedy Plus for hosting this. -- K



No comments:

Post a Comment