Thursday, October 23, 2014

Painted Jedi

A few months ago I shared my desire to try out the Paint Your Own Pet class at Painting With a Twist. Unfortunately the classes were always on Sundays -- my regular workday. And getting a Sunday off is damn near impossible during beach season. Well, I finally got to go! They offered a Wednesday night class and Breeder and I jumped on it. It was so much fun.

I started with this picture:

 
 
And this is what I came up with:
 

 
So it may not look exactly like Jedi, but at least you can tell it's a German shepherd, right? Considering that I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I'm pretty happy.
 
 
OK people, Thoughtless Thursday. This is my favorite hop of the week, as you never know what people are thinking -- or not thinking -- about. I always find a giggle or two clicking among the blogs below. -- K
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment