Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kong Wobbler

I bought another puzzle toy and this one is a hit! The Kong Wobbler is Jedi's new favorite toy. The weighted base unscrews and I can put a whole cup of kibble inside. Jedi bats it around and when he gets it just right kibble comes out of the hole on the side. Surprisingly, he doesn't get bored, and will spend 20 minutes getting every piece out.

I like this toy slightly better than the IQ Treat Ball. This toy is larger, holds more, and is easier to fill. The larger hole allows me to use bigger kibble pieces. And since it wobbles instead of rolls, I'm not always retrieving it from under furniture. It cleans nicely too.

So if you're looking for a new interactive toy to entertain your dog, check out the Kong Wobbler. It's Jedi approved. -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment