Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday



Even Jedi thinks this Daylight Savings thing is bogus. Normally he's up and ready to go before 6 AM. I've even blogged about how annoying that is. But not today! I rolled out of bed at 5:30 and that S.O.B. took my spot before the sheets had a chance to get cold. Hubby and Jedi were in the same positions when I slipped out a hour later. I am so jealous.
 
To add insult to injury, my friend tagged me on Facebook. For this:
 

I want one, but I'm trying to be frugal. (I'm saving for next month's dog shows. At $25-$30 each those entry fees add up fast!) However, if you want one click here. And if you're looking for a birthday gift for "someone," I wear an XL.

It's Wednesday! Click around and see what other less wordy people are doing today. -- K



No comments:

Post a Comment