Thursday, October 31, 2013

GSD Jack-O-Lanterns

Hubby LOVES Halloween. Last year he went all out with the decorations. He did even better this year. The graveyard has stage lighting, strobes, hidden speakers and a fog machine -- all remotely operated. The neighbors have been checking it out all week. Son #2, Girlfriend and I had fun with the pumpkins. I carved two German shepherd themed pumpkins. Hubby calls this one "The Hell Hound":

Click here for pattern.
And this one turned out better than I thought it would:

Click here for pattern.

Patterns for both of these are on the Internet, just in case you want German shepherd Jack-O-Lanterns too.The second pattern involved LOTS of shaving and took hours to complete. If you attempt it, make sure you have the right tools!

The kids did these two:


Yes, that is the Death Star on the right (I love my kids!) There's also a Pikachu pumpkin, but I couldn't get a good picture. How about you? Did you do anything fun for All Hallow's Eve? Do share! -- K


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment