Monday, October 21, 2013

3rd Annual Fun Match

It's that time again! The German Shepherd Dog Club of North Florida is hosting their third annual All Breed Fun Match this Sunday. And trust me, we put the "Fun" in Fun Match. I'm excited because my other dog club, K-9 Obedience Club of Jacksonville, is letting GSDNFL use their property this year. This venue is closer (for me at least) and has a better layout for showing -- though parking can be a pain. I'm still debating whether or not to enter Jedi. We could definitely use the practice, but I don't think I can show and work the event at the same time. (And some club members are still a little iffy about committing. grrrr.) Either way, it's going to be awesome! We always have a good time, meet some great people and make enough money to cover our expenses. I hope all my local blog friends can make it. I'll post pictures next week for the rest of you. -- K





No comments:

Post a Comment