Sunday, November 18, 2012

Waiting for Puppy


I want one soooo bad!!
 I spent another Saturday night with the puppies. TOTALLY AWESOME!! Good news: I can bring one home as early as next weekend. Bad news: Breeder's sister picks before me -- and she can't make up her mind. GRRR. I tried really hard not to fall in love with a particular puppy last night, just in case he ends up being the one that sister wants. That being said, I think I've narrowed it down to two. Now we just wait. I'm trying to be patient but what I really want to do is drive to the Southside and say "COME ON AND PICK ALREADY SIS!!" I hope to have happy news soon. I'll keep you posted. -- K



 
 

1 comment:

  1. They are great, I am glad you will soon be living with your puppy. Do you have ideas for name?

    ReplyDelete